Here are some simple examples of how the story we have created about ourselves can limit us:
- I am no good at math.
- I have never been able to dance.
- I am not a very good writer.
- I am very stubborn.
- I don't sleep well.
- I am very moody.
- I struggle with my weight.
- My English is not good.
- I am always late.
- I am not a very good driver.
- I can't see without my glasses.
- It is hard for me to make friends.
- Money seems to slip through my fingers.
May the joy be with you.
The Secret... bringing joy to billions